Monday, July 28, 2008

Ain't No Cowboy - Scaling things up

Found I actually leave on Wednesday and not Tuesday, so it gave me a couple of days to play with my clay.
Today I took measurements of Lea Annes head and face and then photo's of her front and from the side. These will help when I start to work in clay. I then started working on the saddle again. Using my printing program I scaled Lea's face and the saddle to match the scale of the piece I'm creating. After printing out photo's I started to re-work the saddle a bit. I added copper for the horn of the saddle, so that it won't be falling off all the time.



Here's a video explaining what I did today.

video