Thursday, December 11, 2008

Iron Horn - Monumental - A Lot of Grunting and Wheezing

Finally have the Clay loaded and ready for the drive tomorrow to Utah. What a total relief to have it packed away for the night.


Well that's it. I'll take video of the trip. When I arrive back home Friday, I'll put them on the blog. So check back on Saturday morning or afternoon.

I'm going to do some major cleaning both at my studio and home. I've let all that sit by the wayside for far to long because of the deadlines I had to meet on clay. I am going to take the rest of this month off and just gather my strength for the projects to come.

Hope you've enjoyed this past years creations. Would love to hear from you. So email me at mtlemon@gmail.com See you in January 2009. Can you believe it's been nine years since the Y2K scare... lol

No comments: